Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Tiger ko conjunctivitis hai kya?😆 Ohh! Ye uska isstyle hoinga😆
180 degree change in his personality. I am seeing him offscreen after so long, I remember starting me kaise bheegi billi jaise ghumta tha. Good for him.
I hope Kriti takes kjo’s class like last season
Apne HERO ki ENTRY
Whistle * Cheering
For one n only
T I G E R ⭐️ S H R O F F
..

When KJo asks personal questions: Chote bacche ho kya?!
I don't think Toger has the wit for quick fire answers. Kriti does look like she can but depends how much she wants to pander to KJo
I don't know how much open-minded you guys will be on this. but i think Kal Ho Naa Ho must be remade with sons of SRK and Saif.
Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan, Nupur, Stebin and Varun Sharma new video https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYZsMdftRb5/?igsh=MWZxbm91cjU2NGl1MA==
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
https://x.com/bindasbhidu/status/2087728347375935869
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
Kriti Sanon for the bride show https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dbk8JGdpjqN/?igsh=MXU4ZDlkcmJjZGh0cg==
2