Originally posted by: M4JONPWVLKEQTEP7
So this is what you was dreaming about? you as Juhi with hairy Anil? 😆
Yeah, I had a dream I was scratching his hairy back. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: M4JONPWVLKEQTEP7
So this is what you was dreaming about? you as Juhi with hairy Anil? 😆
Yeah, I had a dream I was scratching his hairy back. 😳
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Thik hai fir mai reveal kar hi deta hu ke ye Mai kal night me IF ke old posts read kar raha tha to dekha tha
LOL so I'm not the only one who interpreted this song like this, good to know. 😆
Ye to leader hai sab double meaning songs ka
I will die coz of🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣today
Lmao omg the first song at 0:40
Mera sympathy apke sath hai
Shayad ye help kare kuchh

Not Bollywood but the horror of realising that I played this song in 1st grade and made all the students dance along while I showed them the moves.
There are like 4 songs in the thread and rest of it is spam 😆

Lmao, talk about giving head. 😆
What about this one, several pelvic thrusts, and at 1:30min, Govinda lifts his kurta as if to show his nuts and does an air thrust. 😆
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
1