Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: haminasto
don't phero paani on my armaans😭50
Also hania and qasims interviews were good but are they shooting the same show they were talking about?🤣layers, depth, unpredictable thing might happen- achha kab?🤣atm only farhan was believable ki khatam karo ab 😆
Farhan never said khatam karo ab. His fangirls think he said that. But he didn’t. Hassan kept asking him that why are you guys stretching and he said “haan aap SixSigma ko bolein na ke ab khatam kar dein because now the shaadi and love story ho gayi hai”. He was being sarcastic there. Not serious. I watched that part again after claims on twitter that Farhan wants the show to end.
I can’t wait too. Show tu shayad miss karoon but Farhan’s FD has majorly ruined the enjoyment for me on twitter especially. So would be happy to hopefully move on to a show now where there is less negativity and more mature debates. Not just simping and problematic views.
I havent heard Hania sing. how is she as a singer?
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
I havent heard Hania sing. how is she as a singer?
Hania singing Farhan's song.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChwrvpxoIn-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
she is good 😊