Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I expected Habs and Fraud to have more ratings
Happy for Woh Pagal Si❤️
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Happy for Woh Pagal Si❤️
why😳
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I expected Habs and Fraud to have more ratings
Fraud is slow and boring.. no clash between the 3 main characters yet. 😔
Habs is now on the right note.. it is getting high ratings considering the competition with Chauraha.
Because I used to watch it and Drama's story bhi interesting hai
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Because I used to watch it and Drama's story bhi interesting hai
Promos were boring
But drama ki story interesting hai ❤️ and Saad and Hira ki chemistry bhi amazing hai 😻