Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Drrrooooooooooollllllllllllll 🥳
Janhvi is a Plastic beauty
This gen Girls while shopping for saree
I don't get her sudden obsession on dressing like B grade heroines.. There are enough Urvashis out there baring it all.. She could make people focus on her acting more instead of her decolletage
and to go to the extent of getting fake boobs and booty and skin whitening, in addition to the nose job and lip injections. just bad role model and I truly believe sridevi died probably from drowning after some plastic procedure mixing pain meds with wineOriginally posted by: Oshoriri
I don't get her sudden obsession on dressing like B grade heroines.. There are enough Urvashis out there baring it all.. She could make people focus on her acting more instead of her decolletage
I saw her yesterday but apparently my eyes gave me dhoka😆
Oh Hairy Kapoor, what thou do to my eyes???ðŸ˜
Her face is just , can’t believe neither of Sri daughter got her looks.
Originally posted by: Oshoriri
I don't get her sudden obsession on dressing like B grade heroines.. There are enough Urvashis out there baring it all.. She could make people focus on her acting more instead of her decolletage
Don’t expect class from this bunch
Ewww itne plastic surgery ke baad ye result, I would want a refund, maybe hire aditi rao hydaris plastic surgeon
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dbc9uMQoLgV/?igsh=d2tyMXBqY2NkZ2Fk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbugNRIs_x8/?igsh=MTZ3Y2FsNG9tazBidQ==
I haven't seen a film announcement from her in a long time. Is she officially done?
5