Episode Aya kya?
I didn't see it on hotstar😟
Episode Aya kya?
I didn't see it on hotstar😟
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
As usual humara chodkar baaki sab shows upload ho chuke haiðŸ˜
Today also episode is delayed or what 🤔
Originally posted by: Neethumaneet
As usual humara chodkar baaki sab shows upload ho chuke haiðŸ˜
Hamare show se kuch jyada hi lgav hai 😆
Hotstar pe bhi nai aya..ðŸ˜
Sach maim.
Pata nahi "yeh lagav kya kehlata hai"ðŸ¤
Btw sat ka episode hai I think hi filler hi rahega
Abhi will be taking shower in the dam 😆 dekhna nahi hai 🤣
Joking...i am interested in seeing Kairav ðŸ˜
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Abhi will be taking shower in the dam 😆 dekhna nahi hai 🤣
Joking...i am interested in seeing Kairav ðŸ˜
Arre I thought sacchi vo shower le raha hai 🤣
And yes I also want to know about Kairav
https://twitter.com/raanjhanaax/status/1563204598512648193?s=21&t=l9-UZNsOjJUE8XqMClKdwg
It was indeed kairav in the precap. But that PK with Kairav 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0