Ye kya tha? not available anymore
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ye kya tha? not available anymore
https://youtu.be/Ub-aPa-u32wOriginally posted by: KB42RD5PUXSPYWJ6
Ye kya tha? not available anymore
Originally posted by: YOXPMKJ7SMH5GHZE
well he always was insecure about preeta...not that Preeta helped in any way making it better... she is so extra sweet with Rishabh, feels artificial most times...yet she doesn't have feelings for him...Karan she loves but kept quarrelling with him... And TKL was never known for his intelligence was he😆
I fully agree
Preeta karan confused childs
Rishab too shy
All three messed up 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Vir12389
I too seen these.more drinking scenes on the way for rishu.pehle sherlyn ke liye ab preeta ke liye honge
I think this time he will confess.
He won't repeat the earlier mistake