Not sure if he also took Ginni, but I think Ginni was definitely there because of family or Daarji.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not sure if he also took Ginni, but I think Ginni was definitely there because of family or Daarji.
Ofcourse duno k saath hawayein jo chalani hain🤣
He's gonna expose dayan mgr mazay bhi legaa😈🤣 phir expose karegaa
Not so typical after all, kamina hai ek number kaa🤣😡
A.
Originally posted by: devashree_h
I dont think Ginni is falling first. It will be Adi. And she does look beautiful. I hope there is a dance sequence.
In bold: yes yes yes it should be Adi🔥🔥
A.
Originally posted by: devashree_h
Not sure if he also took Ginni, but I think Ginni was definitely there because of family or Daarji.
The thing is she is dressed well, looking beautiful. 😍😍 .
I don't remember which thread i mentioned this where I stated she will be dressed well and adi will get attracted.
Hopefully we get to see onscreen.
During reception, kahin pey nigahen kehin pey nishana. Koyi chori chori chupke chupke Ginni ko dekhe 🤣🤣🤣
Aditya not being able to take away his eyes from Ginni despite sam being introduced as wife and standing next to him would be a bonus .
The thing is she is dressed well, looking beautiful. 😍😍 .
I don't remember which thread i mentioned this where I stated she will be dressed well and adi will get attracted.
Hopefully we get to see onscreen.
During reception, kahin pey nigahen kehin pey nishana. Koyi chori chori chupke chupke Ginni ko dekhe 🤣🤣🤣
Aditya not being able to take away his eyes from Ginni despite sam being introduced as wife and standing next to him would be a bonus .
That should happen, we are all waiting for it. But I dont think Sam will be introduced as Adi's wife. That is not happening.
Dayan makes Ginni unconscious:
https://twitter.com/BintiArohi/status/1563176607325364226?s=20&t=gKYrFuntMXOA_vBEgyJqPg
OMG 😆 Pretty sure Adi will save Ginni.
Originally posted by: devashree_h
That should happen, we are all waiting for it. But I dont think Sam will be introduced as Adi's wife. That is not happening.
Since show started, i am DESPERATE to see Aditya looking at Ginni through a different perspective with bgm
Tujhey dekha toh yeh jaana sanam.
Pyar hota hain dewana sanam
If this comes onscreen, i will run to nearest temple to throw coconuts
Forget about the hanky and unconscious.
Niyati is looking so beautiful in that outfit 😘😘