I like it I get it !! It’s true to some he’s bhai to others he their jaan !!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I like it I get it !! It’s true to some he’s bhai to others he their jaan !!
Originally posted by: 4D4N76NPJIJFOTFE
Tacky but KEKD still had a secular theme . They should have sticked to it .
eid is before diwali, boycotters would have done rampage 🤣
is this remake of bhojpuri film kabhi saiyaan tho kabhi bhaiyaa 😆
Next will be kisi ka chacha..kisi ka mama.
Perhaps they consulted Ekta's numerologist. 😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
What's up with the titles: KEKD, KBKJ, it's like the writers have hangover of K3G🤪
is this remake of bhojpuri film kabhi saiyaan tho kabhi bhaiyaa 😆
After C grade telugu films of MB and AA, bhojpuri films bhi? The world isn’t ready for Bhai’s mania
Originally posted by: Alpenliebe
Next will be kisi ka chacha..kisi ka mama.
Kisika cook kisika driver ..
Originally posted by: XXZNCFUJ4ZWYE5CE
Tacky but KEKD still had a secular theme . They should have sticked to it .
That title was better
Sunne mein khasa chichora types lagta hai
Bhaijan would sound nice👍👍👍
https://x.com/SalmanIsMine/status/2042621862815866903?s=20 https://x.com/BasmaAdel480/status/2042622952374428131?s=20
https://youtu.be/4CkyV7dqE98?si=tJozjIucSOvIHeY1
https://youtu.be/LX2zshAgECQ?si=u3XqFnC2S4CgsTUT
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jaan-kumar-sanu-hospitalised-after-testing-positive-for-covid-19-singer-shares-health-update-from-ho_235409
https://x.com/i/status/2075118174606086153
1