Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Episode up on Hotstar
Awesome episode.
Abhira moment was💔❤️🥺😭
I literally cried...
Ak constantly saying "don't forget me Abhi' is there any forshadowing?????
I saw on bits and pieces on InstagramOriginally posted by: Sam_Faizal
Episode up on Hotstar
The soul of today's episode for me💔💔💔❤️❤️❤️https://twitter.com/Warmblush_10/status/1562967715450462210?t=gSbiIRKRKNYRVANZVPOjjA&s=19
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I saw on bits and pieces on Instagram
Go watch on Hulu when it uploads. Its a worthy episode.
If they are going to give these kind of painfully beautiful episodes. Then I'm ready with my tissues
Ps:- thanks for the tag Anu
Haha he told don't leave me and she left him..now her words don't forget me 😉 if he accepts in a second whats there. He should know what happened till then his anger is justified on her. It's looking like ak went to hostel for studies 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Neethumaneet
Awesome episode.
Abhira moment was💔❤️🥺😭
I literally cried...
Ak constantly saying "don't forget me Abhi' is there any forshadowing?????
What a trust and what a confidence on his love for ak🥰 abhi is that only.🤩Originally posted by: Neethumaneet
The soul of today's episode for me💔💔💔❤️❤️❤️https://twitter.com/Warmblush_10/status/1562967715450462210?t=gSbiIRKRKNYRVANZVPOjjA&s=19
Why akshu? Why? You make me cry again 😢 😭 we know it and akshu knows it abhi is going rip her to shreds until truth revelation, think that kairav in the precap?
Mummyyyy 😭😭😭😭
such an emotional episode 🥺🥺🥺
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0