Poll
Which Nepo kids entry are you most eager for?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Salman Khans niece (older sisters daughter) she’s pretty. I am sure his nephews will too .
. Navya is pretty but I believe the family doesn’t want their women in movies.Originally posted by: atominis
Aryan Khan because he looks really good.
Among women I would have loved to see Navya in films given her height and good looks. I wonder why Nandas and Bachchans are not launching her in showbiz given her looks.
I think Junaid can be critically acclaimed actor but lacks star quality or X factor to be as huge as his dad. He is not even cute like young Aamir was in QSQT days.
Ira Khan looks good and I wonder why she is not joining films yet...
By the way. Soha Ali khan’s daughter is gorgeous.
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
By the way. Soha Ali khan’s daughter is gorgeous.
What is her name? Soha herself is very pretty.
Salman Khans niece (older sisters daughter) she’s pretty. I am sure his nephews will too .
Whats her name?
He accepts how his Dad and RK's Dad were old friends, explains his bias in casting Ranbir as Ram. It definitely got Ranbir that Time mention for...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DW6tYFdDG80/?igsh=Mm96NWo2bGptZnY=
...
I think she can, but it seems there has been no major movie announcements in quite a while. What do you think?
Jacqueline Fernandez makes Christmas special for homeless kids https://www.instagram.com/reel/DSmGFksiKGf/?igsh=MTgwa3pkcWNueWNqOQ==
20