Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/IamAK2001/status/1562428292145106948?t=qJn6-uHVeMRaEn2I8KThhg&s=19
She is looking so gorgeous and classy❤
Thank you for tagging ❤️
Why did it have to happen the day I go back to work ?! 😭😭😭
Anyways, she's slaaaaayinnnnng omg 👌
This kind of look - she slays it like it's nobody's business. Classy, glamorous and a little bossy. ❤️🔥
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
This kind of look - she slays it like it's nobody's business. Classy, glamorous and a little bossy. ❤️🔥
Didi wants your location 😃
I'm happy Ayesha got the attention & affection a FL warrants, considering her own team hardly acknowledges her contribution. Plus, the title song was played as she walked in. I was thrilled with that too.
When she spoke, she herself said..she is new!! Of course she added this was her first event. So naive !
It's been dinned into her that she's new. She doesn't need to say that anymore..
Originally posted by: scarlett22
I'm happy Ayesha got the attention & affection a FL warrants, considering her own team hardly acknowledges her contribution.
When she spoke, she herself said..she is new!! Of course she added this was her first event. So naive !
It's been dinned into her that she's new. She doesn't need to say that anymore..
Thats the sad part, I mean don't have to give special treatment, considering how non problematic and how she promotes the show loyally, she should be given that respect and importance.
Well PH is so disorganized what to do.
