Poll
Which Nepo kids entry are you most eager for?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
None of the above. I'm waiting for Aloo and Raymond. It'll be the longest 🤣
Who is Raymond? Ranbir?
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Junaid Khan. I think he’ll be a good actor not because he’s Aamir’s son but because he’s been getting theater training for a few years. And apparently everyone was impressed by his test reel from LSC.
I’m kind of looking forward to Agastya Nanda doing interviews. Not because I care about him but because I want to see interviewers asking him why his Mom was against his sister joining the industry but seems to be OK with him doing so. Or maybe someone should just ask Shweta herself that question.
She must be inspired by the parampara of the Kapoors.
Aur phir hum nepotism pe complain karte hain
Well i really find all starkids overrated but Aryan does look handsome sometimes, Him having SRK features will help him a lot if he joins BW in future. The one i dislike the most is Suhana 😆
We need an 🙄 like button option.
I still would like her to be asked about it because she was very adamant about her position on KWK a few years ago.
My money on Junaid. He is least hyped up even tough he has completed a film. Hope this boycott trend does not come in his way
I'm waiting for Shanaya Kapoor's debut
But the girl looks really good and adorable. Could be a good actor if she tried
Ananya pandey kids
He accepts how his Dad and RK's Dad were old friends, explains his bias in casting Ranbir as Ram. It definitely got Ranbir that Time mention for...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DW6tYFdDG80/?igsh=Mm96NWo2bGptZnY=
...
I think she can, but it seems there has been no major movie announcements in quite a while. What do you think?
Jacqueline Fernandez makes Christmas special for homeless kids https://www.instagram.com/reel/DSmGFksiKGf/?igsh=MTgwa3pkcWNueWNqOQ==
20