LOVED THIS ☺️😇🤗✨🙌🙌
Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked it. Just updated the next part above
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
LOVED THIS ☺️😇🤗✨🙌🙌
Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked it. Just updated the next part above
Cute shot 🥰
Pihu faced bullying ? That's sad 😔
I read this when I took a break from work and this brought a smile on my face. It was like I could imagine this playing out in my head - Ram going down on his knees to give the flower bouquet to Pihu and Pihu thinking of wanting to make Ram her step dad. Poor thing, I wonder how she will react when she gets to know he is her biological dad 🤣 It was super cute nonetheless. Man I wish you could write the script for the show. Such scenes would have been absolute joy to watch. But thanks for writing them 🤗 You make up for the show's shoddy story telling with your wonderful one shots ❤️
This is so cute. Such a warm and heartening OS. 😭❤️ Wish we got see such a cute scene in the show as well.
Your welcome dear ☺️ oh greattttttttttttttttttt 👏👏 can't wait for next part 🤍
Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked it.
@bold- They kind of showed it on the episode recently 😔. Pihu mentioned something along those lines in the show .
Hope Pihu's wish comes true! Looking forward to the next part!
Thanks for writing ❤️
Originally posted by: tournesol
This is so cute. Such a warm and heartening OS. 😭❤️ Wish we got see such a cute scene in the show as well.
Thanks Tia ❤️🤗. Glad you liked it . This show at least had RaPi arc to watch, now even RaPi moments are very less or so random 🥺. That I intend to write my own RaPi story 😆.
Hope Pihu's wish comes true! Looking forward to the next part!
Thanks for writing ❤️
Thank you ❤️🥰. Glad you liked it