Can someone tell Suhana to cancel her debut! I rather see Aryan, he seems to have some spunk in him. He has that smouldering thing going on which is really working for him
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can someone tell Suhana to cancel her debut! I rather see Aryan, he seems to have some spunk in him. He has that smouldering thing going on which is really working for him
I want to see aryan khan in a love story as a brooding hero
Aryan hardly smiles or laughs. Why?
He looks better than his dad.
AbRam is a cute kid.
Suhana is total carbon copy of young SRK. Reminds me of SRK from Fauji and Circus days.
Originally posted by: FilmiDhun
Idk bout others, to me Aryan is looking like Arjun Kapoor here ๐
๐ณ

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Can someone tell Suhana to cancel her debut! I rather see Aryan, he seems to have some spunk in him. He has that smouldering thing going on which is really working for him
Yes please!
Aryan, given the way he looks and sounds, can make huge waves in bollywood.
His voice here is so much like SRK's. and I love SRK's voice!! It has oomph!
Originally posted by: TWYNGSRGTAWJ2UC7
Aryan, given the way he looks and sounds, can make huge waves in bollywood.
His voice here is so much like SRK's. and I love SRK's voice!! It has oomph!
I saw this in Hindi on big screen jus for his voice. Not bad at all.
But I'm really hoping he works BTS as director or something rather than in front.
At least for some years. With all that's gone thru.
Suhana ,hope she can act well.
Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie
I saw this in Hindi on big screen jus for his voice. Not bad at all.
But I'm really hoping he works BTS as director or something rather than in front.
At least for some years. With all that's gone thru.
Suhana ,hope she can act well.
I honestly think he should ignore the trolls and just go ahead and dive right in with a grand debut.
People are not gonna stop talking no matter what he does, might as well go all the way instead of laying low or hiding behind the scenes just to avoid the heat.
The only reason I'd want him to wait is so that he can look a bit older ... as in more like a man and less like a boy. ๐
I think Suhana can excel as a character actor. I've watched her short movies on YT and she was much better than what we already have up there as one of the blooming actresses like Sara, Ananya, Janhvi, etc.
Aryan to itna handsome hota ja raha hai
Originally posted by: KO3P3RIYZ2GQXOJA
I honestly think he should ignore the trolls and just go ahead and dive right in with a grand debut.
People are not gonna stop talking no matter what he does, might as well go all the way instead of laying low or hiding behind the scenes just to avoid the heat.
The only reason I'd want him to wait is so that he can look a bit older ... as in more like a man and less like a boy. ๐
I think Suhana can excel as a character actor. I've watched her short movies on YT and she was much better than what we already have up there as one of the blooming actresses like Sara, Ananya, Janhvi, etc.
Aryan abhi movie me nahi ayega
Wo apne father ka business handle karega, wo log usko RCE handle karne ke liye prepare kar rahe hain
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
https://twitter.com/ocdtimes/status/1762110811676520841
https://x.com/i/status/2041168257739297063
Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? I feel she looks so much like SRK! What do you think?...
https://x.com/i/status/2075440970410479733
13