Week after week, why is Shoaib ignored. He deserves the medal way more than some of the recipients? Mani is great and I am glad he is getting attention and love. But Shoaib is as good as Mani.
Page
of
1Week after week, why is Shoaib ignored. He deserves the medal way more than some of the recipients? Mani is great and I am glad he is getting attention and love. But Shoaib is as good as Mani.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
As good yes, also more versatile than Mani.Originally posted by: priyaryan
Week after week, why is Shoaib ignored. He deserves the medal way more than some of the recipients? Mani is great and I am glad he is getting attention and love. But Shoaib is as good as Mani.