Why vinayak itni dor konkali mein summer camp ke liye aya hai woh bhi nagpur se I have big doubt about vinayak mestry kay woh jaanta hai sai aai hai woh chaal nahi pata akele toh kise kisi ne nahi ruka itni dor Jane se.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why vinayak itni dor konkali mein summer camp ke liye aya hai woh bhi nagpur se I have big doubt about vinayak mestry kay woh jaanta hai sai aai hai woh chaal nahi pata akele toh kise kisi ne nahi ruka itni dor Jane se.
One child s n big school, coming for excursions and camps. Another s studying at home and not going to school also.
In BALH2 they showed FL so poor during separation that water was leaking from the roof of her house.
But Sai s earning well enough to support. They may show some other major reason for not sending her to school later.
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
I believe Sai knows that Vinu is alive..
Today she was sad remembering how she is separated from him
But even if she thinks him dead...she is being strong for life must go on....and having Savi must have helped heal her
Hmm. Btw I didn't see Sai & V pics in his cupboard also it's visible all their pics photoframes are nowhere in his room. I expected him to move out of CN but doesn't seem so. Did you get the vibe Pakhi was with him in the room or she lives in their bedroom?
Originally posted by: mysticriver
Hmm. Btw I didn't see Sai & V pics in his cupboard also it's visible all their pics photoframes are nowhere in his room. I expected him to move out of CN but doesn't seem so. Did you get the vibe Pakhi was with him in the room or she lives in their bedroom?
Ideally Pakhi should stay downstairs. As Vinu cant climb stairs. So Pakhi should stay downstairs with Vinu ...
I have a theory on Vinu - P...
But it has a virakhi angle. After so much discussion yesterday on that topic , I don't feel comfortable sharing it and leading to more worry to the readers.
Spill the beans here only 😸
Don't want to be called a hypocrite after giving gyaan to everyone for promoting virakhi theories 🤪
Ideally Pakhi should stay downstairs. As Vinu cant climb stairs. So Pakhi should stay downstairs with Vinu ...
Also I thought Virat would shift downstairs due to Vinayak's leg issue. They haven't even revealed why Vinayak has leg issues & since when. Haven't revealed about him being adopted yet either. One thing for sure is he's not much attached or close to Pakhi or any CN people.. he seems to stay in close capacity of Virat only 🤓
Don't want to be called a hypocrite after giving gyaan to everyone for promoting virakhi theories 🤪
Ismein hypocrisy kuch nehi lmao everyone knows Virakhi will live long on this show some way or other. You can pm tho
There is one more creative director as per Saturday's episode
Originally posted by: mysticriver
Hmm. Btw I didn't see Sai & V pics in his cupboard also it's visible all their pics photoframes are nowhere in his room. I expected him to move out of CN but doesn't seem so. Did you get the vibe Pakhi was with him in the room or she lives in their bedroom?
Yes, no pictures of Sai in the bedroom or on the cupboard...
Personally, I got vibes of Virat living alone in the bedroom