Tum logo ne Schitts' Creek dekha hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tum logo ne Schitts' Creek dekha hai?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
bilkul unme se ek sapna esi faltu cheeje bolne valo ko jorse laat marne ka b he 🤣🤣
🤣 I prefer the throwing off cliff 🤣
okies then. I hope i dont get lazy again 🤣 but in my defence yesterday i had to buy groceries for home 🤣
🤣 ye bhi sahi haiOriginally posted by: Abhaythevampire
aur agar ho bhi jaye to firse koshish kar lena 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
bilkul unme se ek sapna esi faltu cheeje bolne valo ko jorse laat marne ka b he 🤣🤣

i have. I love it. 😃Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Tum logo ne Schitts' Creek dekha hai?
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Tum logo ne Schitts' Creek dekha hai?
Nope 😆
cliff k niche gadda khod rakha he. vo jese hi vaha gire bhar dege gadde ko 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
okies then. I hope i dont get lazy again 🤣 but in my defence yesterday i had to buy groceries for home 🤣
Food is more important don’t worry 🤣
kya kick he waah waah. 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k