Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
Today nobody is here for filling AT.
This weekend is very quiet even with two parties 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
Today nobody is here for filling AT.
This weekend is very quiet even with two parties 🤣
It's 39 days only 🤣
I hate the phrase “every girl’s sole dream is to get married” so much🤣🤪🐷
IKR!! I never once had that dream I've seen my sister's getting married since I was 5🤔Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I hate the phrase “every girl’s sole dream is to get married” so much🤣🤪🐷
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
IKR!! I never once had that dream I've seen my sister's getting married since I was 5🤔
I’ve only been to 2 of my cousins weddings and I still don’t have this dream 🤣 I heard neha Kakkar say this line in superstar singer today and had to rant about it 🤡🤣
don't talk about her 😡Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’ve only been to 2 of my cousins weddings and I still don’t have this dream 🤣 I heard neha Kakkar say this line in superstar singer today and had to rant about it 🤡🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
don't talk about her 😡
🤐🤫
Abhay also .. 😆 to Maithili 🤣
haa bilkul ye b chalega 🤣 birdie to puri duniya ko sunayegi 🤣🤣
are ye last se first ka record to aapke hi hawale he. Me piche se 2nd ya 3rd rahugi🤣Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Visit streak 6 days 🤣🤣🤣
Koi mujhse peechay hai ? La main hi last hu 🤣🤣🤣
P.S:
Dont count Ayesha , woh kafi time se missing hai yaha se 💔
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k