I know who Allu is lol it’s maroonPorsche who said it and I just quoted him as I thought it was hilarious 😂Originally posted by: Medha_Sree
Allu is surname . It also means stylish , star .
aloo is potato head .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I know who Allu is lol it’s maroonPorsche who said it and I just quoted him as I thought it was hilarious 😂Originally posted by: Medha_Sree
Allu is surname . It also means stylish , star .
aloo is potato head .
seriously ? I can take humor etc but this remark I think if you ask someone in India or outside of India they would know Salman Khan over Allu Arjun. Regarding whose better dancer etc ., that’s a personal choice !!
Even he doesn’t agree also , AA is better 😎
I know who Allu is lol it’s maroonPorsche who said it and I just quoted him as I thought it was hilarious 😂
I thought it’s like mr.potato head word n ignored . I thought u don’t know allu is surname lol .so quoted u n said 😆
seriously ? I can take humor etc but this remark I think if you ask someone in India or outside of India they would know Salman Khan over Allu Arjun. Regarding whose better dancer etc ., that’s a personal choice !!
I can take this humor also .
no worries ..Originally posted by: Medha_Sree
I thought it’s like mr.potato head word n ignored . I thought u don’t know allu is surname lol .so quoted u n said 😆
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
🤣🤣🤣 Dead. I'm saving this clip for my next sleepover with frenzz. 😎
Watch the original videos and then watch the parody 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdjLFO3DIPf/?stkn=MTdudTU0Nm9rbDk1OQ==
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
https://odishatv.in/entertainment/raaka-shah-rukh-khan-set-for-cameo-in-allu-arjun-and-deepika-padukones-sci-fi-action-spectacle-11726268
https://youtu.be/SI_PhNII7Mc https://x.com/MovieTamil4/status/1896159227447750974
Amid huge hype for Avengers doomsday, don't you think Srk should postpone the release of King in December? I think he should, seeing huge...
3