Thank you😳
Even I like the person and the episode ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Thank you😳
Even I like the person and the episode ☺️
Let's see
Next week PS ka patta katega ya Banni walo ka
Wese toh PS wale annoyes me a lot but hope they survive for another week if leadben isn't there and agar woh aa rahi hain so eliminate ho jae 🤣
They started dating back 15 months agooo, back in May 😭😭😭😭😭😭
They were together even during khandar trackkk 😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤
Agle hafte Ganesh Chaturti celebrations (episode #12), elimination will start from week after - Episode #13
Toh phirse aur rukna padega elimination keliye....😒
Only episode of Kwk I saw ❤️
Sid and Vicky both
Also this episode barely had anything related to their sexual life
So Kjo yeh el accha kaam kiya tha tumne.
For the first time ever Anuj and Baa are missing 🤣
So there are only 3 parivars with 3 members each 😆
Alice being enthusiastic telling the story, while kaddu being kaddu giving wierd expression, shy, confused and what not also saying "kaha phasa diya yar".
Haina ❤️
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Only episode of Kwk I saw ❤️
Sid and Vicky both
Also this episode barely had anything related to their sexual life
So Kjo yeh el accha kaam kiya tha tumne.
Yes yes he tried to know bedroom details of Vik-kat but he didn't 🤣
But Sid saying tumne kitna pareshaan kiya kiara ko... I felt bad, kjo literally pareshaan kardiya KI ko😆
Also manifesting going on☺️