The way they are looking at each other, I see deep love between them. Finally Ranbir found someone whom he could spend whole life. So, happy for them.
The way they are looking at each other, I see deep love between them. Finally Ranbir found someone whom he could spend whole life. So, happy for them.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think they do also. Genuinely
Good to hear from you after some time.
I’m struggling to differentiate between sarcastic or genuine posts when it comes to anything related to Alia & Ranbir. Do I laugh react or love react? 😭
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’m struggling to differentiate between sarcastic or genuine posts when it comes to anything related to Alia & Ranbir. Do I laugh react or love react? 😭
If it was only this it would’ve been ok but the other one where Jahnvi, Sara and Ananya were applauded as good actresses got me to doubt even this one.🤣
all old members are making a come back , wat up and now slumgod 😆
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
If it was only this it would’ve been ok but the other one where Jahnvi, Sara and Ananya were applauded as good actresses got me to doubt even this one.🤣
I thought Maroon wrote that post for a second. I reacted with love-hearted-eyes because it’s the closest to laughing and loving it. 😂
Originally posted by: Nishita123
all old members are making a come back , wat up and now slumgod 😆
I had to do a double take and remember what year it was 😆
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
If it was only this it would’ve been ok but the other one where Jahnvi, Sara and Ananya were applauded as good actresses got me to doubt even this one.🤣
Those 3 are better than people think 😆
You must remember slumgod as he was one of the biggest sallu “admirer” 😆 along with heisen
Name an actor who you think has been under utilized and really needs the right opportunities to shine through. I think we see this a lot in...
9