Poll
Should you?
As Devi Vishwakumari came to the realisation that her relationship with Paxton ( her high school celebrity crush) was, in fact just a “dream”.
I’m left wondering should you get married to a mirage?
Alia idolises Ranbir to the point that she manifested their marriage. But she’s married to a dream, in which Ranbir wakes up at 5 am to do pooja & treats her like a goddess. Whereas in reality, she was never his “love at first sight”.
Even according to the great Sima Taparia, one cannot get the spouse of their dreams. Settle for 60% and life will be smooth.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Jab minty ki HR se,FF ki SRK se,aur BQ ki ARK se shaadi hogi, tabhi pata chalega humein toh.
No because reality and fantasy are not the same
It doesnt turn out well
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
Jab minty ki HR se,FF ki SRK se,aur BQ ki ARK se shaadi hogi, tabhi pata chalega humein toh.
Hum Saath Saath Hain reboot
People may love their favourite celebrity onscreen
But offscreen they dont behave the same way
Yes. Can you imagine the alimony and settlement? Because honestly I can't even comprehend how much money it will be.
I can already see bollyqueen Sharamaoing like Preeti Bhabhi 😆
HR and I will be very compatible!
Our souls resemble!!!!
So, d answer to ur question is....yes but depends on how compatible u r
I was picturing her as the feisty and cheeky Karishma and myself as the sharmila one. 😭
https://x.com/i/status/2054536790665756868
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/?igsh=MXFmamhjMm5nZ3hodA==
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aamir-khan-60-to-get-married-third-time-will-tie-the-knot-with-girlfriend-gauri-spratt-report_234712...
29