Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It is a nice movie, I liked it 😊
I am not very good at giving reviews without spoilers, so I'll try to be concise. It is a mystery thriller. Dr. Karthikeya is more of a believer in science than in God. But he has an interesting adventure in Dwarka that gives him new perspective. Some important characters in this that affect the narrative are Professor Rao, who is an archaeological researcher, his grand-daughter Mughda, Abeera, Professor Shantanu and Dr. Dhanvantri. There is a lot of emphasis on the richness of culture, astronomy, nature and especially Shri Krushna. As someone who has not watched a lot of South movies before this, it was a little absurd in some places, but overall I liked it. For the full story, recommend you to watch the movie 👍🏼
https://x.com/i/status/2075294875466264772 https://x.com/i/status/2075455500477698366
/article/rashmika-i-am-so-sorry-but-hindi-films-are-just-not-for-you-says-shobhaa-de-after-watching-cocktail_235098...
Almost everyone has called her out for her lack of hindi..poor diction and the heavy accent. The backlash is so intense that many have asked her...
19