Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Aww Pihu is so cute ❤️🥰. I loved it Shibu. It was such a treat to read and I adore the way you penned it down. Such cute moments. Do continue and give me the next part soon 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

is there another part or should i bug you for a new story😆

naa, last part hai😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Aww Pihu is so cute ❤️🥰. I loved it Shibu. It was such a treat to read and I adore the way you penned it down. Such cute moments. Do continue and give me the next part soon 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 

Glad it was worth your time😳

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pihu is so cute here

Loved the mature way the whole scene was handled & how beautiful the Prince explanation was.

Only thing I can say is where's the Third part Shibani❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Pihu is so cute here

Loved the mature way the whole scene was handled & how beautiful the Prince explanation was.

Only thing I can say is where's the Third part Shibani❤️

Thank you🙈

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

love how simple and beautiful this is🥺❤️ both parts are so precious❤️ and both of them finding love again and in the most mature way. 

introducing ram to pihu was so so sweet❤️🥹🥰 and the way she asked if they’re having a baby😂😂🙈❤️ 

loved it 🥰 ❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

love how simple and beautiful this is🥺❤️ both parts are so precious❤️ and both of them finding love again and in the most mature way. 

introducing ram to pihu was so so sweet❤️🥹🥰 and the way she asked if they’re having a baby😂😂🙈❤️ 

loved it 🥰 ❤️

Glad you liked it🙈

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Beta read by tournesol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PriRa TS- Your Handprints on my Soul

Can We Always Be This Close Forever and Ever?

Priya looked at her boyfriend and her daughter snuggling on his couch, while a Disney movie played on the TV.

“Mumma!” An eight-year-old Pihu beamed and ran to her mother. She rummaged through the bag her mother was carrying.

“Found it!” she said, and pulled the box of cupcakes and ran back to the couch. Ram smiled at Priya and then at the cupcake that Pihu was pushing in his hand.

“Mr. Kapoor, take it before I finish it!” 

“Oh no, you Gobble Monster. You aren’t eating any more of my cupcakes!” He said and started tickling her.

“Mumma!” Pihu yelled for help between her laughter while struggling to pull away from Ram. Priya couldn’t help but laugh at the two.

“Ram, that’s enough!” she said after a few minutes because Pihu was now tomato red with all the laughing. Ram looked at her and pouted.

Priya went to the kitchen to prepare dinner, and Ram followed her.

“How was your day?” he asked her as he picked a tomato lying about and started juggling it.

“It was ok. Krish stopped by.”

Ram scowled, and Priya chuckled. Watching Ram get jealous of Krish was always a treat. He knew there was nothing to worry about but would still get jealous of her ex. 

“What did he want?” he asked.

“Sheena’s pregnant. He wanted me to tell Pihu before his next visit. Just in case she doesn’t take it well after she hears it from him or Sheena. But I think Pihu will be excited about having a younger half-sibling. She’ll be fine.” 

“And how do you feel about it?”

Priya shrugged.

“I know I should feel something, but I feel nothing. I am happy for Krish, though. Besides, what I have is equally perfect, if not better.” She said.

“How do you do that? Feel happy for him? He was your ex-husband.”

“There is a saying in Marathi that sometimes when you get closer to people, you start hating them, but when you are away from them, you don’t mind them. I think that’s the case with us.” Priya smiled and grabbed a utensil, unaware of the thoughts and worries creeping into Ram’s head.

He helped Priya with slicing and dicing, and the two spent the next hour preparing the dinner. Priya then had to scold Pihu and drag her to the dinner table.

_______

An hour later, Ram watched as Priya tucked Pihu into bed.

“Nighty-night, kiddo!”

“Nighty-night!” Pihu replied to her mother’s boyfriend and closed her eyes.

Ram tried to push away his anxiety. He and Priya were great. They would text each other whenever they could spare a few moments. They went out on dates. They had even progressed from the small kisses they used to share tomaking out on his couch. Ram had asked her to move in, but Priya wasn’t sure about Pihu. So they had decided to take one step at a time, and the couple had worked a system where the mother-daughter would spend weekends with Ram.

His house didn’t feel empty anymore.

“Ram?” 

“Huh?”

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah. I am ok, just thinking about us.”

“What are you thinking?”

Priya snaked her arms around his neck as she asked. She played with his hair, but he remained stoic, which worried her.

“What if you and I start hating each other as you and Krish did?”

Priya looked at him and pulled away. Ram’s heart squeezed in fear. Had he offended her? She walked away and came back in a few seconds, her right fist clenched.

“I wanted to do this when we would go on the Panchgani trip with Brinda and Adi. I had a whole speech prepared, but I guess this will work too.” She sighed and kneeled. She unclenched her fist, and a small ring box sat in her palm. She opened it, and Ram saw an old-fashioned ring in it. He couldn’t comprehend anything because all he could think was of his gorgeous girlfriend, on her knees, proposing to him.

“It’s one of the few things my Maa left me, and I know she would approve of you. Ram, I don’t know what the future holds for us, but the last two years have been great. Even if we fought, we always found the time to watch the sunset together, no matter how much the Mumbai pollution and buildings affected its beauty. I want to do that in the future too. Even if we fight or get to the point of hating each other, I want to circle back and ask you, “can we take it slow?” Because the last time I did that, I had you in my life. I want to share my every fight, every happy moment, every sad moment with you, even if you are the reason why I am sad. Can I do that for the rest of my life? Because I can’t imagine my life without you."

“Me neither,” Ram broke into tears and kneeled down to meet her height. She wiped his tears, even though she was crying too.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Now, kiss!”

They turned to look at Pihu standing on the doorframe with her teddy in her hand and smiling at them.

“Why are you out of bed?” Priya asked her, trying to be stern. But she failed miserably as she was sobbing.

“I couldn’t sleep. I want to sleep with both of you.” She said and made her way to the bed. Priya looked at Ram, but he shrugged.

“Come on, Mumma, Mr. Kapoor, let’s go to sleep!” Pihu said cheekily, and Priya rolled her eyes at her daughter.

Ram kissed her and went to sleep next to Pihu. Priya smiled, switched off the lights, and joined the two on the bed. Pihu held their hands and fell asleep the second she felt her mother’s warmth while Ram and Priya gazed at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And fin! I find it sexy and cute and women propose to their partners and I know this is the second time I made it happen in my PriRa stories. 

I hope you liked it. Please drop your likes and comments down below.

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I think the most beautiful aspect of your Ram and Priya is how they communicate with each other. And Pihu is simply the cutest, holding the flag of the RaYa ship 😆 The proposal is so cute. Beautiful story ❤