I walked out of Tashan , during climax. Somehow it was too irritating. And we were 4 people in the entire theatre lol
And
Yun Hota toh Kya hota in first 10 min only. 🤢
I walked out of Tashan , during climax. Somehow it was too irritating. And we were 4 people in the entire theatre lol
And
Yun Hota toh Kya hota in first 10 min only. 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yeah, my husband and I walked out of Ek Villain 2 coz it was just so preposterous
Originally posted by: desigal90
Yeah, my husband and I walked out of Ek Villain 2 coz it was just so preposterous
I appreciate the fact that you even went to the theatre to watch this film 😂
Usually I just doze off if I am not able to enjoy but I couldn’t even do that with Jab Harry met stupid because Anushka became simply unbearable for me just 10 mnts into the movie and I couldn’t wait to leave.🤕
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
Usually I just doze off if I am not able to enjoy but I couldn’t even do that with Jab Harry met stupid because Anushka became simply unbearable for me just 10 mnts into the movie and I couldn’t wait to leave.🤕
I was so disappointed with this film.
I have only walked out once and it was for the movie - Cash back in 2007. IMO it’s the worst movie ever
Love Aaj Kal 2
Ek Villain Returns
Both movies were like a knife being plunged into my soul
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I have only walked out once and it was for the movie - Cash back in 2007. IMO it’s the worst movie ever
Omg haha i had forgotten about that movie 😆
I dont think they ever played that on Tv as well
Originally posted by: mintyblue
Love Aaj Kal 2
Ek Villain Returns
Both movies were like a knife being plunged into my soul
Love aaj kal 2 i saw on OTT, couldnt bear Sara. She was highly irritating
Wanted to for Devdas. My friends practically sat on me, and I couldn't leave until final credits.
https://x.com/i/status/2034578489526177792
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9705
5