I'm happy ki it's safe!! I do enjoy this show. It's been very balanced lately and super fun!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm happy ki it's safe!! I do enjoy this show. It's been very balanced lately and super fun!!
yeah the balance is amazing the the comedy is absoloutely fabulousOriginally posted by: Namita-M
I'm happy ki it's safe!! I do enjoy this show. It's been very balanced lately and super fun!!
Originally posted by: Namita-M
I'm happy ki it's safe!! I do enjoy this show. It's been very balanced lately and super fun!!
I just want execution to improvew. Maybe they should change the director🤔
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I just want execution to improvew. Maybe they should change the director🤔
Trp would have been higher, if the execution would have been better. It has improved now, but i feel they can do even better. The scences can be even more Impactfull if executed well.
Trp would have been higher, if the execution would have been better. It has improved now, but i feel they can do even better. The scences can be even more Impactfull if executed well.
The channel needs a better team
It's better than it used to be!! Fingers crossed it improves more!!