More than Prabhas, I am excited to see Prashant Neel's next Directorial film.
--
MODs
Please can you correct the title of this thread. By mistake, I wrote 23 Sep, it is 28 Sep 2023.
More than Prabhas, I am excited to see Prashant Neel's next Directorial film.
--
MODs
Please can you correct the title of this thread. By mistake, I wrote 23 Sep, it is 28 Sep 2023.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
this film has to become a hit... or else prabhas is gone..
Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai
this film has to become a hit... or else prabhas is gone..
Prabhas couldn't match up to that gigantic bahubali's character craze in his next films, one by one he goes down. In this I feel prashant will do the justice, he is capable of extracting the best in actor like he did with yash in kgf series.
Yeah I am excited for this😃😃
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
More than Prabhas, I am excited to see Prashant Neel's next Directorial film.
--
MODs
Please can you correct the title of this thread. By mistake, I wrote 23 Sep, it is 28 Sep 2023.
right side gear icon pe click karke, you can edit the title.
Saaho did 150 crore in Hindi :) . Lets not shortchange him. Not every film will be a Bahuballi
Sirf Topic post edit aa raha hai.
ye joke tha kya?
anyways its my fault, unwanted advice dena
You can correct the title. You have click top right corner
Originally posted by: Ahana_Sehgal21
Saaho did 150 crore in Hindi :) . Lets not shortchange him. Not every film will be a Bahuballi
I ain't but his graph has been on a downfall since BB2.
BB2 - 510 Cr
Saaho - 148 Cr
Radhe Shyam - 17 Cr
I have seen his earlier films like Mirchi. He is capable enough, but BB2 made an image for him. He isn't able to match it or even come close.
https://x.com/FauziTheMovie/status/2077632950674301107
https://x.com/bhansali_produc/status/2102993972046234068?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
---youtube.com/watch?v=ZSYKTcvDdl8--- cannot post links so added ---
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DPBA2lviI6P/?igsh=Zno5c2NpbGZldG9h
10