I'm happy with this episode
Mohit beat Tushar
Kanika won K medal.... this should give her some confidence 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm happy with this episode
Mohit beat Tushar
Kanika won K medal.... this should give her some confidence 🥳
Yesss... 🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
probably she might have done so. but surprisingly sriti and kanika r still good friends even after the show unlike arjun and saurabh
Arjun ne toh bohot bade bade dialogues mare the ki I'll pay for it to you in future blah blah
What happened to those?
Ud gaye hawa mei?🤢
Originally posted by: CottonWorld
Rubina shut up.... please
That’s a stunt for her
Difficult one
What...she will????
we have to wait for 3 more hours yet .
can someone tell me whose reaction was funniest when kannu won the medal 🤣
Kanika won K medal...wow👏
As per KKK rule K medal winner will get a chance to eliminate someone 🤢
As Kanika won & Sriti going home next week so I'm thinking what if she took Sriti's name for elimination 🤡
I am not a kanika fan... but after mohit's overconfidence.... i so wanted kanika to win...😆
Mohit is good...but itna overconfidence nahi hone ka tha...
They kept kanika because they thought she is weak... irony....🤣