Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

Chapter 9:

Another twist and I loved it. Thank you ❤️

They both left at a place where they still respect each other and still like each other in their hearts.  That is a good sign. Yeah there is no misunderstanding between them. Just understanding that their path need to go on separate direction for the time being. 

There is 3 months.  Anything can happen. Of course. 

I think it is time to work on the rest of the Raizada clan's hatred for Garima. 

The society still blames the other girl/woman for adultery as if their own is a saint. Sad reality indeed. 

Nice work Nita.  Waiting for the next update. Thanks Raji. Glad you liked it ❤️

Cheers..

Replied in blue

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonalikarhi

Nice update... Lovedit.. I think Khushi still dont know about the past dont want hee to judge Arnav wrongly.. Arnav is such kind person hope khushi would not misunderstand him.. 

Thank you. ❤️ Glad you liked the update 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruksm

Very nicely written story👏👏. I guess Kushi is resigning because Arnav can then date her as she would no longer be his employee😉. Kushi definitely has not judged Arnav badly. She is glad that he made his thoughts clear in the beginning itself. So hoping that this story will move on a positive note,  with both of them accepting their love. 

Thank you for the lovely feedback ❤️. Glad you liked it. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sonalikarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update..liked the way they are feeling comfortable with each other.. Hope they will come together soon

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

They have such a complicated situation. Trying to hide from his family and navigating a new relationship at the same time.

coderlady thumbnail

That conversation brought out the tough situation they face. Will he ask Anjali to not ask her to attend family events just yet?

coderlady thumbnail

No matter what they think, it will not be over any time soon. Things will keep escalating until the whole truth comes out.

UzmaTarin thumbnail

I think Arnav should tell his family the truth bcoz it will complicate things in future bcoz now he tell them abt khushi and her aunt than they won’t be heartbroken but in future when they will get close to khushi and than the truth is out it would be very painful for them.

surbharati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please update soon....eagerly waiting for the next update