MH is ending very soon..Maybe 3-4 epis are remaining...Hania did say it is nearing towards conclusion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
MH is ending very soon..Maybe 3-4 epis are remaining...Hania did say it is nearing towards conclusion
MH is ending very soon..Maybe 3-4 epis are remaining...Hania did say it is nearing towards conclusion
Okay. next week there are two episodes. So, it will end this month.
But phir ye shoot kya kar rahe hai ab??
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Okay. next week there are two episodes. So, it will end this month.
But phir ye shoot kya kar rahe hai ab??
She said there is no new episode written,it was supposed to end in 30 but got prolonged.They are still shooting because it is hard to get all the actors together at the same time.She just came back after MH shooting when she was giving the iv and also said had to go the next day for MH ka shoot😆
She said there is no new episode written,it was supposed to end in 30 but got prolonged.They are shooting because it is hard to get all the actors together at the same time.
I will miss MH 😒😒.
Me too😒...
Me three 😭🥺
I know they are dragging but I was happy with the extention news 😒😒
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I know they are dragging but I was happy with the extention news 😒😒
Same. I don't even watch half the scenes but it makes me happy to just know that MH is still airing
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I know they are dragging but I was happy with the extention news 😒😒
Yeah but the actors had to move on to next project after all.One yr is no small thing😆..Their drama shoot mostly ends within 2 and half months!.