Pallo's grand plans seem to have no brakes !!

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

First of all I want to throw a shoe on Prachi for being so extremely dumb. Pallavi is giving her no good reason to stop, except a few tear droplets and some sugar-coated words and yet Prachi without any doubts decided to abort her mission to leave the house...😲 And my God Prachi is so desperate of Pallo's deep love that she doesn't even question her sudden change of heart. πŸ€ͺ

And Pallo has reached a new low.. I mean as unfortunate viewers of ITV we have more or less accepted that MIL will be evil and obsessive, but Pallo seriously wants to take a away a child from her mother.. That's how she will embark on her journey to become a sickening character from an evil character !! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ If that was not enough she literally emotionally manipulates Prachi into not leaving the house. 

So Pallo's plan is to file for the custody of Prachi's child as she does not want the lil baby to become middle class like Prachi. πŸ˜† But has she even thought that which judge will even provide her the custody, given that in most cases the custody of a child under age 5 mostly goes to the mother. Moreover, what good justification will she give for the two wives of her son being proudly displayed at her high class house? Not to forget at least in the eyes of the world both the wives are pregnant too.🀣 Has she even thought that this will land her and her darling son in the jail before she can even forward the lame claim over the child.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi369 thumbnail

This is the worst Ekta show out of all her already miserable shows 

Mahi369 thumbnail

Now everyone in the show is negative …can someone stop this absolutely sad o/maschosit worm called Ekta ,,she really is bringing Indian TV a bad name ..maybe she has blessings from some higher quartered who or=we her past favors that is why she continues with her crazy story lines