Bollywood CC#84- Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46.1k

Users

56

Likes

822

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/bollywoodhungamacom/videos/1090458008572896/?app=fbl


Urvashi might be attention seeker but god how gorgeous she is and also she has a nice voice and speaks well. Sad that she's an attention seeker.

If this was Kiara's interview I'm sure I would have skipped it. I am surprised that I watched this whole video.

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
566912 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Salman Rushdie will most likely lose an eye, the nerves in his arm were severed and his liver was stabbed and damaged. Also, the official Japanese translator of his book was stabbed to death in 1991, alongside the Italian translator and publisher William Nygaard. But we’re still not going to talk about this, are we? We’re going to keep brushing this aside as isolated incidents aren’t we? Udaipur, Paris, NYC, people are literally having their heads chopped off and separated from their bodies in the 21st century and we’re going to continue to do fck all about it right? Absolutely horrified and fckin livid at the double standards.


Because we have to sound secular. When discussing this particular issue arises, there is humanity card. Phobia card. Left has fueled this so much for their vote bank politics. India or world over.

As Salman Rushdie said, it is not respect for religion, It’s a fear of religion. And this fear is being created over and over again.


When the movie The Kashmir Files released, entire Left-Liberal gang in India boycotted it, called it propaganda, and predicted that violence against Muslims will increase. That didn’t happen, what happened was — beheadings of Hindus. Did you see anyone discussing? Any humanity crusader?

You see how Left works. You can’t even talk about Actual historical events, forget present scenario. and if you do, you will be paraded, narrative created, future victim card. But when actual killings happen — pin drop silence by this gang. This ecosystem is ruining the future.

I have a new found respect for how France handled it. Other countries need to take a lesson from them.

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh so India was always intolerant. Mujhe laga 2014 ke bad ho gaya. 😆

https://twitter.com/shekhargupta/status/1558332545225240577?s=21&t=UWBPbGlgE_CfgXvPdq0nyw

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".