Me after reading the Cursed Child summary on Wikipedia 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Me after reading the Cursed Child summary on Wikipedia 🤣

Also do you have a link for the pkyek x hp fan fiction? I can finally read that now 🤣
hehehehe ab book padhne ki jarurat nahi! 🤣
there u goOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
Also do you have a link for the pkyek x hp fan fiction? I can finally read that now 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehehehe ab book padhne ki jarurat nahi! 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 I might if I’m bored 🤣 very very bored
hehe ye b sahi he 🤣 i get that feeling though! Like me i will watch every fantastic beast movie even if i have problems with those 🤣🤣
always ❤️😆 actually i dont like that crossover all that much its alright! Vese b i generally dont like ffs when source material is good 😛
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe ye b sahi he 🤣 i get that feeling though! Like me i will watch every fantastic beast movie even if i have problems with those 🤣🤣
I might even watch those if I get super bored 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
always ❤️😆 actually i dont like that crossover all that much its alright! Vese b i generally dont like ffs when source material is good 😛
Meanwhile I’ll read anything if it’s good 🤣🤣 and doesn’t contradict good world building
of course pkyek doesn’t have that so 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k