Kamaal R Khan has taken every opportunity to shame the Khans

Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/krk-takes-responsibility-of-destroying-aamir-khans-career-warns-shah-rukh-khan-bas-ab-aapki-aur-budhao-salman-khan-ki-film-ka-wait-hai/

KRK Takes Responsibility Of Destroying Aamir Khan’s Career, Warns Shah Rukh Khan “Bas Ab Aapki Aur Budhao (Salman Khan) Ki Film Ka Wait Hai”

As most know, Kamaal R Khan has taken every opportunity to shame the Khans

By

Koimoi.com Team -

August 12, 2022

KRK Says Laal Singh Chaddha Is A Failure Because Of Him, Has Salman Khan & Shah Rukh Khan Next On His Target!After Alleged Failure Of Aamir Khan Led Laal Singh Chaddha, KRK Warns Shah Rukh Khan & Salman Khan Saying He’ll Destroy Their Careers Too!(Photo Credit–Instagram/wikimedia)

Yesterday, we witnessed the release of Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor led Laal Singh Chaddha. The film, that had been in the making for years, opened up to a favourable response. But one cannot deny that there’s a certain amount of negativity around Bollywood that impacted its opening collections. KRK is taking responsibility for it and claims that he destroyed the lead actor’s career. Scroll below for his message to Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan.

As most know, Kamaal R Khan has taken every opportunity to shame the Khans. Salman Khan filed a defamation suit against him last year and the critic was restricted from posting anything about him. So now he indirectly refers to him as ‘budhao.’ On the other hand, he had spread a lot of hatred against Laal Singh Chaddha despite Aamir allegedly inviting him for a special screening.

Not to forget that KRK has previously declared Pathaan as a commercial release while it is months away from its premiere. In a latest tweet, he has a message for Shah Rukh Khan that reads, “Bhai Jaan @iamsrk Aaj #AamirKhan Ka Career khatam Kar Diya Gaya Hai. Bas Ab Aapki #Pathan Aur #Budhao Ki Film Ka wait hai. Aap Dono Bhi Jaldi Release Karo. Wait Nahi Ho Paa Raha Hai.”

Trending

Laal Singh Chaddha: Netizen Claims Media Channels Asking To Say Negative Things About The Aamir Khan Starrer On Camera, Tweet Goes Viral!

Just not that, in another tweet, KRK blamed the presence of Shah Rukh Khan for failure of Laal Singh Chaddha. He wrote, “If anyone is having even 1% doubt about his film’s failure, So he should ask @iamsrk Bhai Jaan to do a scene in that film to be 100% sure that the film will become a disaster only.”

Take a look at the tweets below:

Meanwhile, Laal Singh Chaddha has collected only about 11 crores* and remains one of the lowest ranked film of Aamir Khan on IMDb.

The fact is though they will go into the history as Legends while this guy will be forgotten the moment he stops using them for attention. They are counting the blessings and notes, while he is busy counting the insults.

There’s an old African proverb: “The lion does not turn around when the small dog barks.”

He hasn’t changed since years lol 

Do ppl not realise he takes commission to abuse? 

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

Do ppl not realise he takes commission to abuse? 

To me it looked more like he attacks those who ignore him and don’t pay him his hafta.

My crazy friend told me to watch his videos to have a good laugh.🤓

I noticed that he has literally started using the language of the trolls in every video .

Because he has realized that with YouTube, he CAN make million bucks without having to do much, apart from abusing Bollywood, Khans etc.

Also, the amount of praise and validation he is receiving from trolls, boycott gangs etc is SCARY.

These people don't realize that he doesn't give 2 hoots about the public or public sentiments. He just repeats what the audience wants to hear these days.

Originally posted by catchmeifucan

The fact is though they will go into the history as Legends while this guy will be forgotten the moment he stops using them for attention. They are counting the blessings and notes, while he is busy counting the insults.

There’s an old African proverb: “The lion does not turn around when the small dog barks.”

Hindi bhi hai. 
kutte bhonkte rehte hai.. hathi apni masti mein chalta rehta hai. 

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Hindi bhi hai. 
kutte bhonkte rehte hai.. hathi apni masti mein chalta rehta hai. 

I am not Hindi speaking, there is one in my language but not everyone will understand so I googled for this English one. 😆

Hes catering to the trolls literally, i stopped watching this loser.