do comment how did you find Ananya and Vijay
do comment how did you find Ananya and Vijay
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tagging Hinna
It’s a global emergency
I was looking for this song
Why did it come so late

Would have preferred an original track. Sick of remakes now.
Vijay D cannot dance to save his life. And his lip sync is off too. Ananya barely makes a mark either, but she looks pretty.
I love this version also, so aptly used dhol in this mix 👏
Vijay D is dancing like Rockstar, Brilliant he is in this one 👍🏼
Ananya is todays generation of Kareena Kapoor when it comes to dancing.
They should never let Ananya dance. I need bleach for my eyes now.
With this film, Vijay's wannabe-ness seems to be in full form.
even in the other songs she was disappointing maybe bad steps tooOriginally posted by: DetachednNumb
They should never let Ananya dance. I need bleach for my eyes now.
Happy birthday to Vijay Deverakonda - cute Vijay Rashmika video https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYHKya8TVCK/?igsh=Z2RpMTRydTV3NGF3
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOXThigex5/?igsh=cWprN2JtdDdjNXh0
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
5