Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Looks like it’s going to be amazing weekend looking forward for the performances by these kiddos.
These two and Rituraj seem to be in a different zone altogether, with Aryananda on the borderline. The others are now far behind.
A 7 years old singing this song ❤️ I’m lost for words. 💕
If she or Faiz don’t win, then viewers should boycott jijju’s shows.
Didn’t I say Teri Mitti will be given to Mani!!! 😃 😆
To justify giving him medal.
Have a feeling not all contestants will perform unless it’s longer episode, if not all performing and those performing sing more than one song, then not right.
Didn’t I say Teri Mitti will be given to Mani!!! 😃 😆
To justify giving him medal.
Have a feeling not all contestants will perform unless it’s longer episode, if not all performing and those performing sing more than one song, then not right.
I didn't quite like the feel. He seemed to be taking it a bit too high, the way Danish and Salman do. Plus some key voice modulation was missing.
Of course, this is based in the promo and the full performance may be different.
A 7 years old singing this song ❤️ I’m lost for words. 💕
If she or Faiz don’t win, then viewers should boycott jijju’s shows.
Hey why do you guys call Jiju show I mean I have seen people writing jiju show from long time but I don’t the meaning behind it.
Originally posted by: reborn-re
Hey why do you guys call Jiju show I mean I have seen people writing jiju show from long time but I don’t the meaning behind it.
Neeraj Sharma - neha kakkar’s Jijju. Sonu kakkar’s husband. He is creative director of SS2, Indian Idol and SRGMP