How do you feel about living in joint famillies after marriage like it is shown on ITV and Bollywood movies?😆 What are the pros and cons of living in joint family vs living alone
How do you feel about living in joint famillies after marriage like it is shown on ITV and Bollywood movies?😆 What are the pros and cons of living in joint family vs living alone
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t have a joint family after my wedding, even though I always dreamt of itðŸ˜
I don’t even like living with the man I am fcuking. You want me to live with his entire khaaaandaaan? Maar hi daalo
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
I don’t even like living with the man I am fcuking. You want me to live with his entire khaaaandaaan? Maar hi daalo
But there must be good and happy famillies out there too na who its fun to live with😔 like sasuraal genda phool
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
I don’t even like living with the man I am fcuking. You want me to live with his entire khaaaandaaan? Maar hi daalo
Why are you living with him if you don't like living with them. Get your own apartment and enjoy your lifeðŸ˜
Originally posted by: la_Reine
How do you feel about living in joint famillies after marriage like it is shown on ITV and Bollywood movies?😆 What are the pros and cons of living in joint family vs living alone
well you cant do it on the countertops or on the dining table, for starters😉. Imagine bauji looking on- he'd be scandalized 
but you get free laundry service and free chef service.😛😆
I live in a joint family
An yes at times me/wife/son living w my parents and my brothers family can be exhausting. But then even if it was just me/wife/son id feel exhausted. Just a bit less 😂
Let’s see what the future holds
it depends on one’s own priorities n family mems
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Why are you living with him if you don't like living with them. Get your own apartment and enjoy your lifeðŸ˜
I didn’t. I always keep my place even when I’m living with someone 3-4 times out of the week. I like my space. Even if I were to miraculously get married someday, I would still keep my apartment.
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum
well you cant do it on the countertops or on the dining table, for starters😉. Imagine bauji looking on- he'd be scandalized
but you get free laundry service and free chef service.😛😆
Then you'll make the most of bedroom time. Valuable time.😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12