I hope everyone who has a life and missed this wonderful adventure gets FOMO from this thread. Good night.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I hope everyone who has a life and missed this wonderful adventure gets FOMO from this thread. Good night.
No CC was just accidentally trashed. It got caught and fixed right away. We are trigger happy mods sometimes. Let us have our fun with you people. 😆
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
No CC was just accidentally trashed. It got caught and fixed right away. We are trigger happy mods sometimes. Let us have our fun with you people. 😆
It's okay. We the people forgive you, but we will come with the guillotine next time ❤️
Originally posted by: semantic.error
It's okay. We the people forgive you,
but we will come with the guillotine next time❤️
So a thrashed thread CAN be recoverd? Is this a new feature
Cz in the past sometimes threads got 'accidentally' thrashed, hence could never be recovered
So I assumed 'thrash' is some kind of incinerator
So a thrashed thread CAN be recoverd? Is this a new feature
Cz in the past sometimes threads got 'accidentally' thrashed, hence could never be recovered
So I assumed 'thrash' is some kind of incinerator
Lol trashed topics can be recovered. But there's a time limit on that. I think in the past it was 2 or 3 days. Now it's 7 days.
...
Rajpal Yadav sentenced to 3 months in jail- check bounce case https://x.com/ndtv/status/2075509245970371018?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W70gBVwL53w...
...
https://x.com/i/status/2018711579747848597
4