Follow r/loseit (it's a subreddit), I'm on r/gainit and if nothing then the notifications keep me on track.
Community Inputs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Follow r/loseit (it's a subreddit), I'm on r/gainit and if nothing then the notifications keep me on track.
Originally posted by: PD_forums
Coffee ok but thumps up is missing... Choclate cake and thumps up is my fav combo
I love coffee and cheese maggi combo
Still looking charming
and I am surprised to see, you resemble alot with the Pakistani actress Haajra Yamin, also have that charm like her
here she is




Well d hair is definitely identical!
Originally posted by: mintyblue
Well d hair is definitely identical!
overall appearance, and persona as well IMO :)

She's very pretty
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I fasted for 2 months, but then I got distracted and started eating like a cow again.😭
2 days ago just started exercise, but even that's boring and I'm losing my patience already.
Tried stair climbing to lose weight, but got bored after climbing one flight of stairs.😆
Thanks for reading, bye
Yes, it's very difficult! 😒
Simple… change your dopamine source. For most of us it’s food, but once you start relying on another source, your interest in food will decrease and you’ll lose weight naturally.
I do workout because that releases endorphins so I feel good after that.
2 years ago, I used one of the home workout apps, Workout for Women: Fit at Home and lost 8kgs in two and half months. After a lot of consideration, I also invested in a rowing machine (better than a treadmill or elliptical since it engages upper muscles and is compact if you have less space in your house). I am a supertaster, healthy dieting is nearly impossible since I can't eat many of the things non-supertasters people eat, mainly vegetables (the only upside is I can't have alcohol, sodas or do smoking), So I ate the usual but cut down the portion.
Extremely obese people are those who have the Body Mass Index higher than 40 and with a high risk of developing comorbidities (conditions...
11