I did not read what you said because I was too busy replaying the VM again and again.
It's absolutely beautiful and the scenes work so well with the flow of the song
You're already an expert in VM making 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I did not read what you said because I was too busy replaying the VM again and again.
It's absolutely beautiful and the scenes work so well with the flow of the song
You're already an expert in VM making 👏
Awesome .. beautiful combo ...the scenes .. always Pehla pyaar Halza .....❤️
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I did not read what you said because I was too busy replaying the VM again and again.
It's absolutely beautiful and the scenes work so well with the flow of the song
You're already an expert in VM making 👏
Thank you Aqua 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: shridharg
Awesome .. beautiful combo ...the scenes .. always Pehla pyaar Halza .....❤️
Thank you so much 🤗🤗
.....❤️
The song went so well with the scenes..Loved it..❤️.Keep giving us our lovable HalZa through your vms❤️..
Awe I love that VM, it's so sweet ❤️
Going to watch again ! 😳🤗
Here is the first chapter of my khet, if anyone has interest to read and feedback, tomatoes or should I continue ? 😆
The song went so well with the scenes..Loved it..❤️.Keep giving us our lovable HalZa through your vms❤️..
Thank you 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: The_Imane
Awe I love that VM, it's so sweet ❤️
Going to watch again ! 😳🤗
Here is the first chapter of my khet, if anyone has interest to read and feedback, tomatoes or should I continue ? 😆
Thank you so much 🤗🤗
I am so excited for the fic. Thanks for the link. I will read it now. 🥳🥳
Originally posted by: The_Imane
Here is the first chapter of my khet, if anyone has interest to read and feedback, tomatoes or should I continue ? 😆
Guys Imane's FF is here. 🥳🥳