Poll
Which flaw/s of Sridevi was ALWAYS overlooked ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sri Ji nay 100 votes pooray kar liye
badhaaiyaan
😎
two more votes to Devi Ji
👍🏼
Four personal comments:
- I would remove the homewrecker option because, while having some relevance for functioning in the film industry, it is in bad taste and unnecessary in a thread about Sridevi's qualities as an actor.
- Flawless actors don't exist; perfect looks don't exist; opinions exist - it's just that some are more informed than others.
- Voice is a crucial element of acting; commenting on an actor's lousy enunciation or modulation, inconsistent voice choices or thick accent is perfectly OK, even in the case of dead actors. The world will not end. Maybe y'all could channel your anger into demanding that actors receive more solid training?
- A lot of the problems I might have with her acting or other Indian actors' acting often stems from the fact that I was born into a very different film culture; nevertheless, the way actors are sometimes directed (lazily, without caring about nuance) and the weird/nonsensical stories they act in (my pet peeve with a lot of Bollywood cinema) certainly don't help their acting.
Four personal comments:
- I would remove the homewrecker option because, while having some relevance for functioning in the film industry, it is in bad taste and unnecessary in a thread about Sridevi's qualities as an actor.
- Flawless actors don't exist; perfect looks don't exist; opinions exist - it's just that some are more informed than others.
- Voice is a crucial element of acting; commenting on an actor's lousy enunciation or modulation, inconsistent voice choices or thick accent is perfectly OK, even in the case of dead actors. The world will not end. Maybe y'all could channel your anger into demanding that actors receive more solid training?
- A lot of the problems I might have with her acting or other Indian actors' acting often stems from the fact that I was born into a very different film culture; nevertheless, the way actors are sometimes directed (lazily, without caring about nuance) and the weird/nonsensical stories they act in (my pet peeve with a lot of Bollywood cinema) certainly don't help their acting.
Khul kar bolain Dedh Ji
Itni diplomatic post mazaa nahi deyti
😆
https://x.com/marlboroadvv/status/2095022955357196453?s=20 When I was a child, I watched this movie solely for scenes of "Abba Dabba Chabba",...
Off the top of my head: Breakup with Ranbir ,she doubled down on KWK, called him a playboy/player, then played victim afterwards. Even now, she...
16