Some scandal 😂, iska pati uske ghar, uski patni kissi aur ke ghar 🍬. Talking about Bollywood wale only 😂.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Some scandal 😂, iska pati uske ghar, uski patni kissi aur ke ghar 🍬. Talking about Bollywood wale only 😂.
Originally posted by: UOMSVMBFVEAQ2FXE
If everyone started behaving like that, kind n compensate flies out the window. Everyone will be anti-social coz nobody will be friends with anyone. All these quotes are stupid and impractical.
It depends imo. Like if its honest mistake or a person regrets then obviously not forgiving them its just petty and it would be hard to have social connections. Now if a person constantly disrespects or takes you for granted then one can't be the bigger person always.
Does anyone feel Ravi from Wedding Season look like Rannvijay from Roadies?
They seem like lookalike to me. Just Ravi aka Suraj Sharma is younger & slim.
At first I thought Wedding Season was old series where Rannvijay acted in it then Google & came to know Ravi is Suraj Sharma.
Camera ke liye kuch bhi karenge
https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChEQuAyD7r-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Yikes both look fugly. He looks more preggy than her 🤣.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg6dUqYJWcx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0