Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Have you made these? They are so so beautiful. I really loved these yaar ❤️ Keep sharing as and when you can
Have you made these? They are so so beautiful. I really loved these yaar ❤️ Keep sharing as and when you can
I did lol ! Thank you 🥰 I’ve made some of these Vms months ago ! Years of experience you see 😆 I will keep sharing ❤️
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
I did lol ! Thank you 🥰 I’ve made some of these Vms months ago ! Years of experience you see 😆 I will keep sharing ❤️
Wow keep sharing when you get time. These are really lovely. Abhi sairat ki good memories will be in this thread only
Lovely VM 😍😍❤purani sairat yaad aagayi...totally loved it❤
@Sherry...
This is what I was saying to you about 😉
Ya. I got you. This was like they could hardly keep their hands....eyes off each other. Drooling over. Checking out unable to resist....all this and the naughty convo just through those eyes.
That is why we say there was immense potential. Its not easy to have such intimate conversation with eyes.
Exactly... POTENTIAL...
and this is also why I say... they dont need intimate scenes neither is the audience asking for it...
standalone this scene is full of chemistry👍🏼
shots like these are more than enough... but it needs a brilliant director to get this out of them.
which is why Lahu was even better than the actual big C.
It had the sensuousness the actual SR didnt have.
I really wish that director Rohit can come back forever.