Part 2
Fabulous and so Awesome Update
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Part 2
Fabulous and so Awesome Update
Loved it dear
Awesome and beautiful part👏✊👍
Thanks for the PM
Continue soon 🤗🤗🤗
Part 2
Lovely update.... brilliantly written
It was really a nice part.I Enjoyed reading. I was happy that Kiara changed for good. I like how Rishab is so encouraging. Basically he is a good guy. And that Varadu Kaavalenu song is interesting😃. Shakti pic is scary by the way. 😆Do continue jasmine👍🏼
Thanks a lot.
Which varadu kaavalenu song did you like?
Originally posted by: Surilikoyal
It was really a nice part.I Enjoyed reading. I was happy that Kiara changed for good. I like how Rishab is so encouraging. Basically he is a good guy. And that Varadu Kaavalenu song is interesting😃. Shakti pic is scary by the way. 😆Do continue jasmine👍🏼
Another great update, I wonder what he was talking about on the phone, can’t wait for the next part
Waiting For Next Part
Digu digu na na😊