Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Rekha_Ji : I dont think I ever mentioned in my post somewhere that I have a problem with nepotism. In fact, in one of my post yesterday I had mentioned that networking and creating the right connections to help your professional career or reeking benefits of your family connections aka nepotism is prevalent in all professions. I am not at all denying that, not one bit.

my problem is the constant PR that happens in case of Alia which brings down so many other actors who are self-made and declaring her as the best actress across generations. Its a bit far-fetched and blasphemous tbh.

Also the fact that they she acts arrogant instead of just accepting the fact that yes u r indeed privileged and blessed. Accept it, move on and stop being so insecure! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali17

my problem is the constant PR that happens in case of Alia which brings down so many other actors who are self-made and declaring her as the best actress across generations. Its a bit far-fetched and blasphemous tbh.

She releases stories about other people ? Has that ever been proven

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rekha_Ji : I dont think I ever mentioned in my post somewhere that I have a problem with nepotism. In fact, in one of my post yesterday I had mentioned that networking and creating the right connections to help your professional career or reeking benefits of your family connections aka nepotism is prevalent in all professions. I am not at all denying that, not one bit.

Also the fact that they she acts arrogant instead of just accepting the fact that yes u r indeed privileged and blessed. Accept it, move on and stop being so insecure! 

I agree with you on this. The PR teams of so many stars is actually quite sickening. That's why I avoid it, and luckily it's working - I don't follow any publications that post this kinda stuff. 

I do also agree about the arrogance of Alia Bhatt... it makes me cringe. Even an Aishwarya Rai or a Madhuri Dixit or Sridevi never ever ever showed more than a tiny ounce of arrogance. You just shouldn't do that, because remaining humble is what will do you good in the long run. Of course, she is immensely talented, but thodi toh sharam honi chaidi ah. 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She releases stories about other people ? Has that ever been proven

what do u mean by stories about other people???

I meant like PR artciles like one that came out 2 days ago where she is hailed as patriarchy smasher and the best actress across generations while bringing in actresses from 70s, 80s and 90s for comparison so many of which are self-made actresses. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

what do u mean by stories about other people???

I meant like PR artciles like one that came out 2 days ago where she is hailed as patriarchy smasher and the best actress across generations while bringing in actresses from 70s, 80s and 90s for comparison so many of which are self-made actresses. 

I dont mind that. I can find lots of people who make similar "I can act the pants off anyone else" type comments. Anushka Sharma said that once and I dont think its true. An I find it no less arrogant than what you described about Alia. 

But I thought you discussing her putting out negative stories about other people. I dont think she does that. Or its never been proven

I dont mind that. I can find lots of people who make similar "I can act the pants off anyone else" type comments. Anushka Sharma said that once and I dont think its true. An I find it no less arrogant than what you described about Alia. 

But I thought you discussing her putting out negative stories about other people. I dont think she does that. Or its never been proven

@ bold: no no I never said that coz I am not aware of it myself lol

and I dont like Anushka either for the very same reason and also how bitter and obnoxious her personality always was! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

@ bold: no no I never said that coz I am not aware of it myself lol

and I dont like Anushka either for the very same reason and also how bitter and obnoxious her personality always was! 

Lets dig into Anushka's bitterness ðŸ˜†  (Joking)

But to a certain extent if we do a deep dig I doubt anyone in the industry has a a truly humble attitude. Thats why stuff like this im de sensitized to it 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I agree with you on this. The PR teams of so many stars is actually quite sickening. That's why I avoid it, and luckily it's working - I don't follow any publications that post this kinda stuff. 

I do also agree about the arrogance of Alia Bhatt... it makes me cringe. Even an Aishwarya Rai or a Madhuri Dixit or Sridevi never ever ever showed more than a tiny ounce of arrogance. You just shouldn't do that, because remaining humble is what will do you good in the long run. Of course, she is immensely talented, but thodi toh sharam honi chaidi ah. 

It’s better to not support such talent. People who like her and praise her to the skies, are only massaging her ego further. And that’s what is causing this behaviour 

Lets dig into Anushka's bitterness ðŸ˜†  (Joking)

But to a certain extent if we do a deep dig I doubt anyone in the industry has a a truly humble attitude. Thats why stuff like this im de sensitized to it 

thats fair too!