Originally posted by: nethraa_99
That is best - Kaun banega Vankar ka baap. 😃 You should consider changing it in the topic name as well. 😂
Kal humne challenge diya na Vankar ko. Lo de diya usne naya promo hum sab ko behosh karne
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
That is best - Kaun banega Vankar ka baap. 😃 You should consider changing it in the topic name as well. 😂
Kal humne challenge diya na Vankar ko. Lo de diya usne naya promo hum sab ko behosh karne
Kal humne challenge diya na Vankar ko. Lo de diya usne naya promo hum sab ko behosh karne
Vankar is Vankar..he ij thi besht😎
He has proved today ki Vankar ka baap kya, koi uska chapraasi bhi nahi bann saktha🤓
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Vankar is Vankar..he ij thi besht😎
He has proved today ki Vankar ka baap kya, koi uska chapraasi bhi nahi bann saktha🤓
Yaaro ka yaar,
Vankar hamara star
Koi naa kare inkaar
vankar hum sabka pyaar
Yaaro ka yaar,
Vankar hamara star
Koi naa kare inkaar
vankar hum sabka pyaar
Dekho #teampopcorn is also stumped. I dropped my corn tub when heard do parivar in intezaar🤣
V itana bahadur ho gya...but the last dialogue I'd just to confuse the audience
Vanku maharaj ki jai...abhi next Monday tak intezar 😆
Galat hai. Virat ke 2 nahi 3 parivaar hai
- Adopted beta Sahas with Shruti
- Beta via surrogacy with Patralekha
- Beti via conceiving with Sai
Originally posted by: Tapdance
Anyone but the viewers and their brains will be the winners🤭
How are you guys tolerating Ghum even now, medal Lelo tum sab🤣
I saw a precap of didi being escorted out...hence I thought of trying my chance at tiptoeing in to find out why...🤣😆...but looks like she's be back...so I'm back to hibernation....
I've no idea what's going on other than didi is more clever and cunning than the politicians and their spoilt sons in ghumland😲 😆🤣
I saw a precap of didi being escorted out...hence I thought of trying my chance at tiptoeing in to find out why...🤣😆...but looks like she's be back...so I'm back to hibernation....
I've no idea what's going on other than didi is more clever and cunning than the politicians and their spoilt sons in ghumland😲 😆🤣
Didi stole the eggs and the baby too.
Hadd of stealing stuff, apparently it's cool in Ghum's crimeland.
I saw a precap of didi being escorted out...hence I thought of trying my chance at tiptoeing in to find out why...🤣😆...but looks like she's be back...so I'm back to hibernation....
I've no idea what's going on other than didi is more clever and cunning than the politicians and their spoilt sons in ghumland😲 😆🤣
Didi will never go to the jail. The jailor can be locked in his own jail but Didi... No, nahi never
I saw a precap of didi being escorted out...hence I thought of trying my chance at tiptoeing in to find out why...🤣😆...but looks like she's be back...so I'm back to hibernation....
I've no idea what's going on other than didi is more clever and cunning than the politicians and their spoilt sons in ghumland😲 😆🤣
I can't see her face. I love her that much. I get irritated or frustrated.
Merko toh tab bohot jyada dukh hua jab woh Samrat ke paas upar jaane ke koshish meiin naakaam hui. Kaash suicide successful hotaOriginally posted by: tina2711
I can't see her face. I love her that much. I get irritated or frustrated.