jiggy isko promote kro TT pr … hmko acha banner chaiye … content creators ache h wha …
Haan unko bolo join IF 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
jiggy isko promote kro TT pr … hmko acha banner chaiye … content creators ache h wha …
Haan unko bolo join IF 😊
we got so many good pictures off late but this one will always remain classic ….. I want this one to be the center in banner …❤️
https://twitter.com/manit_my_love_/status/1556713642476929025?s=21&t=bkLG16U5trKzYCBTsd4Slw
we got so many good pictures off late but this one will always remain classic ….. I want this one to be the center in banner …❤️
https://twitter.com/manit_my_love_/status/1556713642476929025?s=21&t=bkLG16U5trKzYCBTsd4Slw
This is considered as an off screen pic I think.... anyway its a doubtful choice...
My dear , these are offscreen pics .please do not use offscreen pics .Originally posted by: EN3UCLLQ4GKEPT7E
This is considered as an off screen pic I think.... anyway its a doubtful choice...
Banner will not be accepted yaar
Originally posted by: 5G4AVMMPL5HINOKS
This is considered as an off screen pic I think.... anyway its a doubtful choice...
but wasn’t this pic used in their room during pregnancy track?
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
My dear , these are offscreen pics .please do not use offscreen pics .
Banner will not be accepted yaar
Not using 😆
But it is still considered an offscreen pic
Really my dear ? I was not aware yaar …. If the pic was aired in the telecast of the serial , it will be taken as on screen .
Episode pics and promo n poster pics by channel are considered as ON screen pics .
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Really my dear ? I was not aware yaar …. If the pic was aired in the telecast of the serial , it will be taken as on screen .
Episode pics and promo n poster pics by channel are considered as ON screen pics .
Ohh... poster pics too? I didnt realise ... thanks dear...
we got so many good pictures off late but this one will always remain classic ….. I want this one to be the center in banner …❤️
https://twitter.com/manit_my_love_/status/1556713642476929025?s=21&t=bkLG16U5trKzYCBTsd4Slw
In that case I will try to make one .... nahi tho Jiggy karo use kar sakti ho is pic ko.... Jiggy tum bana rhi ho na?