Khadus be jello green rn 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Khadus be jello green rn 🤣
Appu ka old friend is back
Pahchaano Kaun I mean actor playing Abhya 🤣
What is netra doing there on his bday.
Once sua during netra track said appu is open and she hugs her friends publicly not behind the door. Khadus should remember that
I thought this is the same guy playing Ashutosh in AKKK. But after watching again noticed that he is not...he is just another guy with dimples.😆
Originally posted by: NerdyMukta
I thought this is the same guy playing Ashutosh in AKKK. But after watching again noticed that he is not...he is just another guy with dimples.😆
oh he is not. then we need to search who is he🤣
Ashutosh Kukarni from old star pravaah show Saath de tu maala?
Appu needs new clothes. That’s all I have to say
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Appu needs new clothes. That’s all I have to say
Yes! Netra dresses better than her and that's not good.
todays precap is so creepy. I don’t understand how everyone stays quiet while netra does nonsense
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
todays precap is so creepy. I don’t understand how everyone stays quiet while netra does nonsense
I was appalled that nobody said or did anything. Also, when she sat next to him....why did he not get up.
I get it why Appu thinks that Khadoos like Netra. He could have easily got up and walked away.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Appu needs new clothes. That’s all I have to say
desperately
how come no one on IG saying anything about it
seems there was an article about people lashing out and asking for shutting down 3 shows from star pravaah.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
todays precap is so creepy. I don’t understand how everyone stays quiet while netra does nonsense
what was it
I have not seen episode yesterday as it was not uploaded by the time I went to bed
shashank is jealous and cuts netra’s cake. And he goes to feed someone but netra pulls him and eats the cake.
what was it
I have not seen episode yesterday as it was not uploaded by the time I went to bed