The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have updated your predictions here: Let me know if I have to add, subtract, change or whatever.
Sadiltl: What about you?
Nethraa: You can track here
I have updated your predictions here: Let me know if I have to add, subtract, change or whatever.
Sadiltl: What about you?
Nethraa: You can track here
Arey arey 🤣🤣🤣
Should I add Bollywood Life Hindi prediction also?
Virat ke peet par khanjar khopengi Sai. Pakhi ka bachcha leke hogi Farar 🤣
Credit:
@singhalayushi12
Add this for me🤣
Sai files a case on P and gets her arrested. V feels betrayed by P but BK worries that it will bring name bad name to CN. So she asks Sai to accept the child and asks V to bail P out. P receives punishments for her deeds and comes back few years later to kidnap the child and ruin SaiRats happiness.
Will delete n some time....
Anyone but the viewers and their brains will be the winners🤭
How are you guys tolerating Ghum even now, medal Lelo tum sab🤣
Promo only with Sai
That boy will shoot with those 2 and BK maybe.
But good leap s there soon. Don't want to see details.of P with a small baby.
Leap 8years n she is 5